Like Andy I am suffering from rowing withdrawal and at the moment it looks as if there will be a gap in the weather on Thursday morning. Currently it is forecast to be dry with light winds at 9am but getting blowy by 12. High water is 11.45 (4.9m) so I suggest we meet at 9.30 and get out as early as possible. I will keep an eye on the forecast and update as necessary and we will decide where to go on the day.
Weather still looks possible, I will check again Wed night. I suggest given the forecast we aim to be back by 12.30 latest which gives Jane the chance to join us too. So far we have just enough for two Galleys so we need everyone to turn up please :-). Do bring layers and waterproofs, wellies and hats. Lifejackets are preferable with the wind the way it has been this week and forecast to blow back in during the row!