Hi all. The weather looks ok for a row on Thurs, mostly dry with light winds. High tide is 13.47 (4.65m) so lets meet at the Mill at 11.30 with the aim of getting on the water by 11.45. Destination to be decided on the day depending on the conditions. Look forward to seeing you on the water ☺
We have 15 ( plus Shanaz if she escapes early ) so three boats which would be great. Bring waterproofs as there is a small chance of rain and layers as it could be cool. Please do post or text me on 07722455576 if you can't make it so we know how many boats to launch :-).
Look forward to seeing you all tomorrow