The next SUNDAY OPEN ROW is on 27th MAY @ 09.30 - Non Members Very Welcome

Andy Mac
This post was updated on .
Hi All,

This weekend will be very hectic for the club as we will be loading, unloading, towing and racing boats at The Hamble River Raid and on Sunday, we are rowing to Emsworth to participate in the Tea on the Quay event.

We look forward to seeing you all for our next Open Row on Sunday 27th May at 09.30

All, including non members and complete beginners, are warmly welcome to join us.

Why not come along and try rowing in and around our stunningly beautiful waters.

Best

Andy

Next OPEN ROW is on SUNDAY 27th MAY @09.30 - Non Members Very Welcome

Andy Mac
Hi All,

This weekend will be very hectic for the club as we will be loading, unloading, towing and racing boats at The Hamble River Raid and on Sunday, we are rowing to Emsworth to participate in the Tea on the Quay event.

We look forward to seeing you all for the following Open Row on Sunday at 09.30