Thames rowing skiff for sale

Liz & John Hall
This post was updated on .
A friend of ours is selling his lovely home-built Thames skiff (see picture). This is in beautiful condition, having been stored in a garage, and has not been used much since he built it about 5 years ago.

12 feet long, plywood / epoxy construction to a Paul Fisher design. Single seater.
Complete with oars, rowlocks, removable outriggers and wheels to transport between car and water.
For sale at £490.

If interested please email me at liz.hall7@btinternet.com and I will put you in touch with Bernard.

Re: Thames rowing skiff for sale

Andy Mac
Hi Liz,

Wendy and I are looking for a skiff to row in creek between Port Solent, Port Solent and Fareham.

We are very genuinely interested in this boat, but we are away in north Wales this week.

Back Sunday night and could look at it very soon after.

07407 734609

I only have email on my phone, so it's a tad slow.

Best
Andy

Re: Thames rowing skiff for sale

Liz & John Hall
Still for sale as it is not suitable for 2 rowers. It's a single seater. If interested contact Liz and I will put you in touch with owner.