Swap or cover for 2 Duty Rowers Sunday 14 July 16.00

Swap or cover for 2 Duty Rowers Sunday 14 July 16.00

John and Liz
Unfortunately we have a prior commitment on the afternoon of Sunday 14 July and can't do our Sunday Rowing duty at 16.00.  We are away quite a bit now until the end of September.  If someone would like to swap our only available dates are 2 & 9 July, 20 & 27 August.
Liz & John

Re: Swap or cover for 2 Duty Rowers Sunday 14 July 16.00

Joe and Linda Levy
I think you meant 16th of July , we can do it.

Joe and Linda

Re: Swap or cover for 2 Duty Rowers Sunday 14 July 16.00

Matt
One weekend we are actually free.
Polly and myself will be there for that row anyway, so happy to step into duty rowers roles along with Joe and Linda,  if required
Matt