Swap needed 18th June

Matt
Hi all,
I know it's a long way off yet, but I've just noticed I'm down for the Sunday open row on 18th June.
Afraid we're away then, so a swap is needed with someone please.
Thanks so much.
Matt

Re: Swap needed 18th June

Linda  medlow
Matt I can helpwith open row on 18th June Linda

Re: Swap needed 18th June

Matt
Hi Linda,
Thanks so much for your help!
Just let me know if you need me to do a swap with one of your rows in return.
Thanks again
Matt

Re: Swap needed 18th June

Linda medlow
Hi Andy
I had agreed to swap with Matt to help at open row this Sunday but see you already have 4 will I be required to help
Thanks Linda

Re: Swap needed 18th June

Andy Mac
Hi Linda

I would say , come along on Sunday.

The more duty rowers the better, which simply means that everyone gets to row more.

Many Thanks for your input.

Best
Andy