Swap for Saturday please - or cancel due to wind?

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
8 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Swap for Saturday please - or cancel due to wind?

Rachel
Hi all,
       I am not very well at the moment and not sure I will be better by Saturday. The row looks unlikely at the moment as the wind forecast is currently 23mph gusting 41mph at midday. If anyone could take over keeping an eye on this and post either to do it or call it off I would be really grateful.
Rachel
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Swap for Saturday please - or cancel due to wind?

Chris Partridge
Administrator
Cancel due to wind? What exactly are you suffering from?
Sorry, that was a cheap shot...but I am willing to look after this for you. It really doesn’t look as though Saturday will be possible but let’s set a provisional start time of 1200 and see what happens. If anyone is interested, please sign up but be prepared for a cancellation.
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Swap for Saturday please - or cancel due to wind?

Rachel
You managed to make me laugh :-) Thank you for taking this over for me much appreciated!
Rachel
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Swap for Saturday please - or cancel due to wind?

Sue Loveridge
In reply to this post by Chris Partridge
If the weather forecast changes, I would like to row.  Sue
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Swap for Saturday please - or cancel due to wind?

Marion
In reply to this post by Rachel
Same for me - would like to row but will check for updates. Marion
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Swap for Saturday please - or cancel due to wind?

BobbyClayton
Im down if the row is on, please
Not against the wind though.
Get well soon Racheal
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Swap for Saturday please - or cancel due to wind?

Marilyn Rogers
In reply to this post by Rachel
Yes please, Marilyn
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Swap for Saturday please - or cancel due to wind?

michael
In reply to this post by Rachel
Yes from Lesley and Michael, thanks