After this glorious weekend there is predicted to be a bit of a stormy interlude so the best next opportunity for a row is Thursday, when it is predicted to be dry with light easterly winds. HW is late at 20.43 so let’s meet at 18.30 for a brisk row towards East Head followed by beer in the Royal Oak.
Hi Chris, I would like to row on Thursday, but not sure about the thrash as this is my first time out in over 2 months, also if the thundery weather hasn't passed, I could change my mind, haha. But if the forcast is right I'll be very happy to be on the water.
Anyone else, trying to decide? Sign below, we can always send Chris on his own!!!!
Yes please for me, I’m a definite. Polly’s a maybe depending what time she can get home from work.
It’s been a while since we were last in a boat so looking forward to it.
Hope that’s okay
Really sorry, but I’ve woken up this morning and been called into our Brighton office for the day - I’m probably best to cancel myself out of tonight’s row, just in case I’m not back in time.
Looks like Polly is going to be late home from work as well, so best to cancel us both out please.
Sorry about this!
See you all soon