Saturday drinks at the Royal Oak

Matt
Dear all,
I'm trying to get together as many of us as possible for a drink at the Royal Oak, straight after this Saturday's (18th) excursion row, which is being arranged by Andy Mac.

As most of you know, Polly (Manageress at the Royal Oak) and I now live together, and she is leaving the pub on the 22nd. Although she's working on Saturday, she's expressed an interest to have a quick drink with us Cutters in her break just to say goodbye (although, I am trying to talk her into joining the club and coming rowing, so hopefully you'll be seeing a lot more of her anyway!).
We do owe Polly a lot as without her we wouldn't have the new trophy cabinet in the pub, and the Christmas do wouldn't of been the success it was. So it would be lovely to see as many of you there as possible, before you all sing and dance the night away at the Shanty evening!!

Look forward to having a drink with you all.
Thanks
Matt