The Saturday row this week will be at 11.00am as HW is just after 13.00. The forecast is westerly F4 /F5 so be prepared for a more challenging row. Although the weather forecast is dry, do bring a waterproof and layers. We will row down to Marker or HISC and then back - possibly via Emsworth but will finalise details on the day. We will probably take galleys but as always the choice of boats is dependant on numbers.
Please post by Friday 8pm and I will finalise details by 9.00am on Saturday if not earlier