The weather will be cold and the wind F4/5 but the weather should be better than Thursday or Friday. If you would like a brisk row probably part way down a harbour and back, then please post by 6pm on Friday. We will probably aim to be out for a couple of hours max and then return for a coffee to warm up. Do layer up and bring life preservers. In case the weather forecast changes please check the forum after 9.00am on Saturday morning.
Looking at weather forecast for tomorrow, it is still a yellow weather warning until early hours of Saturday and then continuing Easterly winds F4/5 which will be cold and the temperature will feel like 0 or minus 1-3 with wind chill. I have therefore decided to cancel the row on safety grounds. I have also noted that the gig club have also cancelled their rowing tomorrow for similar reasons. By Sunday the weather is forecast to be better so Sunday rowing should be on as usual.