Saturday is looking like it will be cloudy and breezy with an afternoon south westerly wind speed predicted at 17mph, which is at the higher end of a force 4.
High tide is 4.5m at 16.44.
We will meet at 3.30 for a lively row from the mill probably heading up Mill Rithe where, weather permitting, we will moor up and have a picnic (please bring your own drinks and food).
Please post to confirm participation.
HI MARCUS, CHERYL AND I HAVE CHECKED THE MET FORECAST AND XC WEATHER AND BOTH FORECAST HEAVY RAIN FOLLOWED BY LIGHT RAIN FOR THE DURATION OF THE ROW. Therefore, we would like to cry off from this please. If you have alternative plans please call us and let us know ~ Cheers
I've just left you a voicemail, but thought I'd post on here as well, just in case you don't get it.
Unfortunately both polly and myself have been really ill over night and this morning (both had some dodgy seafood at a party last night), so not sure we're in any state to row today. Really sorry as I know this messes up the GRR training for our boat, but we'd rather not pass anything on to others, or feel ill again in choppy water!
We'll be ok for tomorrow's open row though, and hope to see you all there.
Sorry again. Matt