This Saturday the HW is around 9.38 am at 4.7. We will meet at 8am. The forecast is for rain and light winds south south east and 7degrees, so all in all not brilliant weather (but maybe the rain will miss the water and be just wet on land!) If you want to wrap up and come waterproofed up sign below. We will go down the harbour and depending on the conditions either pop in to Emsworth to warm up, or come back and warm up in Langstone.
I will look at the forecast again on Friday evening.
Ok enthusiastic crew, there is still over 50% chance it will be raining at 8-10am tomorrow, please let me know if you are still super keen to go! So post if your still up for it and I will put on my wet weather gear and be there at 8am.
Sue still come along, we can do hard work and frequent changes, I will not be able to sit long getting cold, so 15 minute changes in bow and stern, then no one has to go the length of the boat. See you all tomorrow.