SUNDAY OPEN ROW is on 15th JULY from 12.00 to 15.00 - Non Members Very Welcome

SUNDAY OPEN ROW is on 15th JULY from 12.00 to 15.00 - Non Members Very Welcome

Andy Mac
This post was updated on .
Hi All,

This Sunday's Open Row is from 12.00 until 15.00 with Andy, Wendy and Marion.

The weather forecast is dry, sunny with light winds and expected to be around the 24C mark.

UV Levels are very high at 8 , so do please bring sun screen and plenty of water.

All, including non members and complete beginners, are warmly welcome to join us.

Why not come along and try rowing in and around our stunningly beautiful waters.

See you on Sunday.

Best

Andy

Re: SUNDAY OPEN ROW is on 15th JULY from 12.00 to 15.00 - Non Members Very Welcome

Andy Mac
Why not come and join us for our Sunday Open Row at 12.00 noon on Sunday 15th July 2018

Non Members, friends and family
 are all warmly welcome to join us rowing on and around our stunningly beautiful harbours.

Best

Andy