Rowens hospice 19th March fund raiser

Dee

Rowens hospice 19th March fund raiser

Dee
Ann has kindly invited us to a ladies lunch on the 19th March at Rowland's Castle golf club .
Tickets are £25 for a two course lunch which will include a guest speaker. Please sign up and support this wonderful charity , Ann has suggested we book a table for 10 ladies which I'm very sure us
Cutters can muster !

The guest speaker

https://www.thesleepscientist.com/about

Dee

Re: Rowens hospice 19th March fund raiser

Frances
Yes please,  I'd like to do this.  And excellent that it supports the Rowans

Re: Rowens hospice 19th March fund raiser

Rachel
Hi Dee, if that is a Thursday as it seems to be then yes please for me. The support Steve and I had from Rowans was outstanding and allowed him to be at home.
Rachel
Dee

Re: Rowens hospice 19th March fund raiser

Dee
Best to contact Ann Effenburg for more details etc.

Dee

Re: Rowens hospice 19th March fund raiser

Rachel
Will do Dee

Re: Rowens hospice 19th March fund raiser

Joan
Hi Dee

Sorry just saw this - I’d be  more than happy to attend this event.

Joan
Dee

Re: Rowens hospice 19th March fund raiser

Dee
France's and Joan ,
Rachel has kindly booked a table for 10 Cutters , please can you pay Rachel.

Ta

Dee

Re: Rowens hospice 19th March fund raiser

JaneDavy
Count me in too pls

Re: Rowens hospice 19th March fund raiser

Elizabeth
A very good charity, please put my name down, thank you.

Re: Rowens hospice 19th March fund raiser

Rachel
This post was updated on .
Thank you ladies, as Dee says I have booked a table and am happy for you to pay me on the night. So far we have..

Rachel
Frances
Joan
Jane
Elizabeth
Jenny
Mo
Karen

room for 2 more ... I'll wait a bit and then offer the other spaces to the Gig club ladies

Re: Rowens hospice 19th March fund raiser

Elizabeth
Do you by any chance have the start & end times for the lunchtime event?

Re: Rowens hospice 19th March fund raiser

Jenny Myles
Sounds like a lovely idea. Yes please for me, Jenny

Re: Rowens hospice 19th March fund raiser

Mo Evans
Back from NZ on the 18th - couldn’t be better timed!  I’d like to come please.

Re: Rowens hospice 19th March fund raiser

Karen Bakovljev
If I am not too late, would love to attend

Re: Rowens hospice 19th March fund raiser

Rachel
Excellent Karen, you're not too late at all we are now hoping for two more to have a full Cutters table.

Re: Rowens hospice 19th March fund raiser

Marilyn Rogers
Have I left it too late ? X
Dee

Re: Rowens hospice 19th March fund raiser

Dee
No M , you're in . 🙂