Hi all, I am down to organise this week's row and I'm afraid I can only do Wed or Thurs. At the moment the wind forecast for Wed looks too strong and so I'm going for Thursday and hoping the rain clears through early as the rest of the day looks sunny and calm. Lets meet at the Mill at 10.30 as High tide is 12.40 (4.9m) and hope to row to East Head for a picnic lunch and a swim for the brave amongst you :-)
Great so now we have 8 and can take a Galley and a Teifi with the added bonus of possible skinny dipping from Les :-). Weather forecast is all over the place so please bring coats, warm tops, skimpy tops, sun hats sun cream, swimwear and towels for the very brave. I would still like to go to a beach if possible so best bring a picnic and we will do that very English thing and eat it in the rain if we have to. I will bring strawberries and a bottle of wine (plastic cup alert Steve :-) so we can at least pretend.
Hello Guys, just got the call from our eldest daughter Kirsty that she has gone into labour with our first grand child. She lives in London, hence we are grabbing a few things and heading straight up to Kings College I think / hope?. Really sorry to drop out at this late hour but she is already ten days overdue and the delivery team have been very cagey on the prediction front.
I will be back down in Arundel by Friday morning latest and will be available to move boats on Saturday and to enjoy the round Hayling row on Sunday.