Hi all. Its difficult to find a weather window this week. I suggest we try Wed at 4.30 when the storm is forecast to have gone through (depending on whether you trust Xcweather or Met office!). High tide is 18.30 (4.1m). Should be warm dry and blustery. Thinking this will be an up and back row up the harbour and you are welcome for a drink in the garden at mine afterwards if we can't get in the Oak!
As always please post if you are interested
These are our suggested crews. Places in the boat can be swapped within a crew before we launch if you prefer.
Rachel ( cox one way )
Marilyn ( cox one way )
Matt ( cox one way )
Les ( cox one way )
...and may I book a Teifi for the same time, (if the row is on), please?
I'll post separately about the Teifi, so that anyone else planning to use it/them is aware.
I'll start 15 mins before or after your crews, to minimise congestion at the boat park.