I am next week's row organiser and looking at the tides and weather I think Tuesday looks the most promising, if a little windy. High tide is 15.30 ( 4.4m ) so I suggest we meet at 13.30 to launch the boats. Best not come early as there won't be any water! I'm thinking an energetic row up the harbour followed by Emsworth for afternoon tea and a shorter row home. Hope you can join me!
Hi all, the weather forecast for tomorrow has deteriorated since I posted this row and at the moment it looks wet and pretty windy. I will make a decision this evening but won't be offended if anyone would prefer to swap to the row Chris has posted for today instead!
Hi all, this one is right on the edge of the weather. If you have other things to do it's probably best to do them instead. I am going to hang on until lunchtime and take a look at what's really happening. Please post if you're not coming just so I can see who's hanging on! Don't forget there us boat work to do at the Deck too!