The weather this week is pretty tricky as the forecast is changing frequently and it's quite windy. Xcweather is predicting a better day Thursday, dry, sunny with max wind gusts 16mph so I'm going to try it and keep an eye on things
High tide is 13.25 ( 4.85m) so I suggest we meet at 12 noon.
Probably a jaunt to Emsworth for ice cream or tea at Flintstones.
Please post if you would like to come and I will take a look to see how to accommodate the numbers. We will need to stagger launching times if there are more than 10 people interested as that's the maximum we can manage in the boatpark with distancing measures.
Great to see so many sign up!
At the moment the weather seems ok but please check for updates.
Here are your crews.
Please note the staggered start times.
Could SWeare Deep's crew please come to the boatpark at 11.30 to get her launched
Both Galley crews come not much before 12 please to allow for distancing.
SWeare Deep ( 11.30 )
Alan ( cox out )
John C ( cox back )
Sallyport ( 12.00 )
Richard ( cox out )
Tom (cox back )
Langstone Lady ( 12.00 )
Frances ( cox out )
Marilyn (cox back )
I will come down at 11.30 to help with Sweare Deep and stay ( at a distance ) to make sure launching goes ok
I think we can safely change coxes at Emsworth as long as we all have our own masks and visors. There new unused spares of both in the lock box. So please say when you post if you are happy to cox one way. Thank you!
Hi all, please see the top of this post for crew details.
If you are late signing up please still post in case there are any cancellations.
Everyone please watch for cancellation if the wind is too strong!