Retirement Row MONDAY 31st July

Jenny
Hi All

Alan Harding is retiring on Monday 31st July, and I retired on 31st May. We decided it would be a nice idea to have a joint retirement row on Alan's last day.
Plan is to meet for row at 16.30 on 31/07/17 and decide destination for the row on the day. Afterwards a meal in The Ship at 20.00.
Please post to indicate if you would like to join us for; the row, the meal or hopefully both.
Please sign up by Friday 21st July as I need to confirm numbers with The Ship.

Thank you
Kind Regards
Jenny Myles

Re: Retirement Row MONDAY 31st July

Mark Taylor
Happy to go for a row subject to the weather (as rather far ahead to predict). Also happy to join you for the meal afterwards.
Dee

Re: Retirement Row MONDAY 31st July

Dee
Congratulations both , sign me up with a maybe Jenny please .
Deex

Re: Retirement Row MONDAY 31st July

Rachel
Hi Jenny,
             Yes please for me ( and probably Steve but I'll get him to post to confirm )
Rachel

Re: Retirement Row MONDAY 31st July

Frances
Yes please for me, for the row and meal
Frances

Re: Retirement Row MONDAY 31st July

Matt
Hi guys,
Congratulations to you both on retirement!!
Afraid we can't make the row (some of us still have to work), but Polly and I would love to join you all for the meal in the Ship please.
Look forward to it
Matt

Re: Retirement Row MONDAY 31st July

shahnaz
congratulations to you both , unfortunately I am working , and as I can not take part in this event , I am even more jealous :(

Re: Retirement Row MONDAY 31st July

Steve Woods
Jenny, yes please to row and meal Cheers
Steve Woods
07788 277 875
stevewoods583@btinternet.com

Re: Retirement Row MONDAY 31st July

ron and cheryl
Ron and Cheryl for this please, row and meal. We love to see pals retiring, can't beat it ~ Cheers

Re: Retirement Row MONDAY 31st July

Lesley Kent
Congratulations to you both! Unfortunately I can't take part in your celebrations.  Have fun!

Re: Retirement Row MONDAY 31st July

Chris Partridge
Administrator
I would love to come.

Re: Retirement Row MONDAY 31st July

Sue Loveridge
Love to join you for row and meal.  Sue

Oops sorry I forgot the book group is meeting at my place this evening so I will have to give this a miss. But now you both have nothing to do you can come for breakfast on Thursday!

Re: Retirement Row MONDAY 31st July

Jenny
Nothing to do? Sounds lovely, however I'm decorating for my parents for a couple of weeks otherwise would have love to come along for your row. We may post an evening row though depending on the weather.

Sent from my Sony Xperia™ smartphone

---- Chris Partridge [via Langstone Cutters RC] wrote ----

Oops sorry I forgot the book group is meeting at my place this evening so I will have to give this a miss. But now you both have nothing to do you can come for breakfast on Thursday!

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Retirement-Row-MONDAY-31st-July-tp12288p12354.html
To unsubscribe from Retirement Row MONDAY 31st July, click here.
NAML
Dee

Re: Retirement Row MONDAY 31st July

Dee