We are somewhat constrained by tide times this week, hence the reason for choosing Thursday 1st November for a row.
We will be meeting at 08.30 and I would like to get the boats on their way as soon as possible so that we can make the most of it.
Destination to be decided as Thursday is still someway off and we do of course have to plan our rows according to the weather conditions of the day.
The forecast currently suggests a sunny day with a 5% chance of rain and with a force 2/3 Northerly breeze.
Please sign up in the usual way.
Happy weekend to you all.
If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:
To start a new topic under Langstone Cutters RC, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Langstone Cutters RC, click here.