We will only have about two hours on the water and there isn't enough tide nor time to Faff about getting a Claydon on and off the mooring, so we will be taking TWO Galleys and ONE Teifi.
We are currently fifteen and could stretch to sixteen if we had passengers in all three boats.
I am hoping that Shahnaz and Christine are happy to take the Teifi and would like another volunteer please?
I would rather row a galley this time around as I have been merrily scullin this past two three weeks.
See you all in the morning.
Crew is: Alison
A small neap tide with HW at 09.05 allows us a good two and a half hour row, but with no time to call in anywhere i'm afraid. Meet time is 08.00 and I would like us to get away asap to maximise time available to us.
The weather forecast predicts light winds and a settled dry day.
Hence conditions are perfect for a good and enjoyable row.
The water temperature is currently 11 degrees C and the wearing of life preservers is recommended.