Quantcast

Netley Regatta June 10

Chris Partridge
Administrator
This post was updated on .
Netley Regatta is a fun day on a beautiful site on Southampton Water with some worthwhile raciing. We have several trophies to defend.
Steve and I will each tow a galley to the event. One galley will be crewed by a Barbarians squad comprising:
Steve Woods
Phil Polwin
Steve Rooke
Chris Partridge
Coxswain: Julia Rooke.

Rachel is looking at putting together a womens crew for the Ladies Race.

Registration starts at 09.45 so we need to meet at 08.00 to get the boats ready for a prompt 09.00 start. There is no indication on the regatta website as to when the event is likely to finish but I imagine we will be back early in the afternoon.
Interested? Post here!

Re: Netley Regatta June 7

nigel
? Isn't Netley regatta due to be run on Saturday the 10th June?

https://twitter.com/regattainfo?lang=en

http://netleyregatta.co.uk/regatta/

Am interested in going.

Re: Netley Regatta June 7

Chris Partridge
Administrator
It is indeed.
Dee

Re: Netley Regatta June 10

Dee
Yes please .
Dee

Re: Netley Regatta June 10

JaneDavy
Yes please - Jane

Re: Netley Regatta June 10

Lesley Kent
Yes please Chris.  Lesley

Re: Netley Regatta June 10

Teri
Yes please!

Re: Netley Regatta June 10

Matt
Hi
Both Polly and myself for this day please
Both happy with any races/crews etc
Thanks
Matt

Re: Netley Regatta June 10

MartinS
At last a date I can do... if there is still room?

Re: Netley Regatta June 10

shahnaz
may I please join in as well shahnaz

Re: Netley Regatta June 10

Rachel
Hi all,
       I am not sure exactly what the available races are and there are no details on the website but everyone is welcome and we will do our best to make sure no-one misses out on a row.  It was fun last year and I bet it's even better if the sun shines!

List so far seems to be :-
Chris P
Steve W
Steve R
Julia R
Phil P
Dee
Jane D
Lesley
Teri
Matt
Polly
Martin S
Shanaz
Rachel

Since there are eight ladies signed up and two boats we could have two crews in the ladies race with a couple of the men coxing :-).

Rachel

Re: Netley Regatta June 10

Mike Gilbert
I have  a volunteer - Linda - plus me to take Bella or Bonnie as well if we need boats...

Mike Gilbert
Langstone Adventure Rowing

+ 44 (0) 7767 350 512
+ 44 (0) 2392 451 846

"Only the guy who isn't rowing has time to rock the boat." Jean-Paul Sartre

On 22 May 2017 at 15:13, Rachel [via Langstone Cutters RC] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi all,
       I am not sure exactly what the available races are and there are no details on the website but everyone is welcome and we will do our best to make sure no-one misses out on a row.  It was fun last year and I bet it's even better if the sun shines!

List so far seems to be :-
Chris P
Steve W
Steve R