Row will now be Wed at 14.15 as wind too strong for Tues
Tues looks like the only sunny day this week and the only suitable tide but at the moment the wind forecast looks a bit strong! Lets plan to meet at 13.15 at the Mill ( high tide is 15:30 4.6 m ) and decide where to go based on the wind. I will keep an eye on the forecast and change plans if necessary.
Hi all, I think the wind is looking too strong to row tomorrow and since the weather forecast has also changed and Wed looks dry I am going to change days. The row will now be at 2.15 at the Mill on Wed. Apologies to anyone who could make it and now can't. Please post again letting me know if you can still come so that I know you have seen the update.