The best forecast is for Thursday, HW is 15.45 height mid range.
Weather forecast is for light cloud, dry and temperature 9 deg C.
Wind speed 3 gusting 5 SW.
Meet at 1.45pm, destination to be decided on day.
We will be a party of 12 = two galleys, suggest crews:
I suggest Ferry Boat as the destination, unless there is a stronger desire - Sun Cream is in order!
To ring the changes I am proposing a session of 'leap frog' on the way down after the bridge. On the way back we have a two mile race from Rod Buoy to Bridge Buoy. (This is to keep Chris and Steve in check!)