I am down to organise this week's row and I'm only available Thursday so I'm afraid that's when I'm going for :-). The weather forecast is showing sunshine and thunderstorms but yesterday's didn't happen so I'm keeping my fingers crossed! I suggest 9.30 at the mill as high tide is 11.18 (4.4m). Given that lots of us are trying to get a bit fitter before the GRR I suggest a longer row, but we will decide exactly where based on the weather. Hope you can come, Rachel
Team Mabel are rowing too that morning 24th July. We aim to be on the water at 9.00am and there are only 4 of us at the moment so is there anyone rowing with you who might join us in Mabel. ? We want to row down one of the harbours and back and would join with you if that fits.
Hi all, the weather tomorrow is looking hot and sunny so make sure you bring water and sun cream :-) Chris P is joining the Mabel crew at 9.15, and I suggest that if any of us can get down there by then we might be able to be ready for a 9.30 row together. I will do my best to be there, motorway permitting!