Quantcast

Mid week row 9th May

Barry Scott
The best days this week are Tuesday and Wednesday;

Tuesday HW 11.00 weather cloudy wind from the East force 3 gusting 4
Wednesday HW 11.30 weather sunny wind from the East force 4 gusting 6.

Tuesday is best for me, so meet at 09.00 at the Mill.
If Hamble crews wish to train as a crew let me know?
Otherwise if others would like to train on Wednesday please feel free to post.

Barry
len

Re: Mid week row 9th May

len
i can do tuesday

Re: Mid week row 9th May

Chris Partridge
Administrator
Yes please Barry.

Re: Mid week row 9th May

ron and cheryl
Ron and Cheryl for this please Barry ~ Cheers

Re: Mid week row 9th May

Frances
Me please, for this....I'm in a Clayton crew for Hamble, if anyone else is thinking of signing up for a practice? otherwise happy to fit in anywhere, some coxing practice would be good too.

Re: Mid week row 9th May

Mike Weaver
Hi Barry,

I'm not sure where you are are going tomorrow but bearing in mind I made it to Milton and back  in one of the galleys a few weeks ago do you think it would be OK to come along? I'll give it a miss if you were intending just to use the small skiffs ( I need more practise) due to low numbers involved.

Thanks

Mike Weaver

Re: Mid week row 9th May

Barry Scott
Just come along I am sure you will be fine.
Barry

Re: Mid week row 9th May

Jacky Griffin
I should like to come please.  Thanks Jacky G

Re: Mid week row 9th May

Mike Weaver
Ok,

Thanks Barry .

See you 9.00 am

Mike

Re: Mid week row 9th May

Rachel
Barry I would like to come too if possible but I need to be away by 12.30 at the very latest so completely understand if that doesn't fit in.
Rachel

Re: Mid week row 9th May

Matt
Hi Barry,
Both myself and Polly for this one if room please
Thanks bud
Matt

Re: Mid week row 9th May

Barry Scott
Hi Rachel - Yes lets go with09.30.
Barry

Re: Mid week row 9th May

Chris Partridge
Administrator
So has the start time changed?

Re: Mid week row 9th May

Mike Weaver
Hi Barry. Is it 9.30 rather than 9.00 now?

Sent from my iPhone

On 9 May 2017, at 03:17, Barry Scott [via Langstone Cutters RC] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi Rachel - Yes lets go with09.30.
Barry

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Mid-week-row-9th-May-tp11412p11434.html
To unsubscribe from Mid week row 9th May, click here.
NAML

Re: Mid week row 9th May

Barry Scott
Apologies, it is a 9.00 start and we will aim to finish by 12.30.
Barry