The mid-week rota falls to me, so I would like to propose we meet at the mill at 16:30 on Wednesday for a row, the tides are very neap, so there wont be a lot of water to play with. Destination will be decided on the day. Please sign up if interested.
Propose the following boats and crews as of 13:41 Wednesday:-
Galley - Ron, Nigel, Cheryl, Dave, Polly, Joe
Claydon - Barry, Mark, Marcus, Matt, Frances + Jenny if she makes it in time (4 out of 5 of Hamble crew in Gladys)
Teifi - Dee, Christine, Chris P (Sculling appreciation society)
Current forecast is 8 mph southerly and sunny
HW 17:51 at 3.8 mtrs