IMPORTANT - Langstone Ladies Pamper sessions...... PLEASE READ

IMPORTANT - Langstone Ladies Pamper sessions...... PLEASE READ

Steve Woods
Crew,

Our lovely Ladies,

Sally, Lady, Gladys, Mabel, Lottie and Millie have all been invited for Rejuvenation.

But we all need to help.......

The Skiff Factory c/o Mike Gilbert currently refurbishing Speculation (Historic Cornish Pilot Gig) have offered us a share of the space to enable us to work in a local, spacious ,well lit, warm, dry , powered ,workshop with a WC and a kettle!

So please see the post in the MAINTENANCE section at the top of the forum where more details are posted we will gratefully pay the £70 per week but must tale advantage as the unit is currently only available until the end of the year.

Geoff our beloved Bosun will take overall charge and delegate tasks skilled and otherwise as required.

Health and safety as always is everyones responsibility so please take all care required and wear Personal Protective Equipment as required.

PLEASE SEE MAINTENANCE "Fleet Refurbishment Project"

Many Thanks

See you there

Steve

Steve Woods
07788 277 875
stevewoods583@btinternet.com

Re: IMPORTANT - Langstone Ladies Pamper sessions...... PLEASE READ

Steve Woods
Steve Woods
07788 277 875

07788 277 875