GUARANTEED Open Row This SUNDAY 14th January @ 09.00 - Non Members Very Welcome

Andy Mac
This post was updated on .
Hi All

The next Sunday Open Row is on Sunday 14th January 2018 from 09.00 to 12.00 and is hosted by Andy, Wendy & Linda.

All, including non members and complete beginners, are warmly welcome to join us.

Why not come along and try rowing in and around our stunningly beautiful waters.

Best

Andy

Re: GUARANTEED Open Row This SUNDAY 14th January @ 09.00 - Non Members Very Welcome

Andy Mac
Hi All

At last the weather has calmed down considerably and I am happy to confirm that this Sunday's Open Row is 100% on with little or no chance of cancellation.

Thank you for your patience and for baring with us during the past few weeks.

See you Sunday and do feel free to bring friends, family and guests along.

ALL welcome.

Thanks, Best
Andy