Fancy a row late this afternoon/early evening

Fancy a row late this afternoon/early evening

RichardThrift
With glorious weather this afternoon and early evening Gail, Daisy & I will be taking a boat out on the water.
High tide is c19.17 sunset 19.47 so we will meet at the mill for 17.45 to launch at 1800hrs. Return at 19.30 for a drink at the Royal Oak. Sunset should be fabulous.
Will have no access to emails or forum this pm as I am off to play table tennis (I need to get fitter) at Hayling and will go straight to the rowing from there.
If anyone wants to join us please turn up at 5.45pm.
Hope you enjoy the sunshine today
Richard