FORUM MEMBERSHIP

Chris Partridge
Administrator
All current Registered Users have been made Members (I think - if you find you are suddenly unable to post, please message me and I will upgrade you.)
If you are a newcomer to the club, please Register and then send me a message with enough information to convince me you are not a spam artist and I will make you a Member with posting rights.

Re: FORUM MEMBERSHIP

jameselworthy
Chris,
I am a member and have registered so please can you extend whatever rights are appropriate...

By the way how do I pay for 2018's subs?

Regards,

James Elworthy

Re: FORUM MEMBERSHIP

Chris Partridge
Administrator
Well, the fact that you are able to post shows you are a member. Congratulations!

Re: FORUM MEMBERSHIP

Christine
James 2018 subs of £40 are due in January there will be a form on the main sight or a following news letter to sign again.  It would be wonderful if you can come to the AGM on 06/01/18 at the Langstone sailing club. See information near top of forum page.
Christine
Christine