FORUM MEMBERSHIP

Chris Partridge
Administrator
All current Registered Users have been made Members (I think - if you find you are suddenly unable to post, please message me and I will upgrade you.)
If you are a newcomer to the club, please Register and then send me a message with enough information to convince me you are not a spam artist and I will make you a Member with posting rights.

Re: FORUM MEMBERSHIP

jameselworthy
Chris,
I am a member and have registered so please can you extend whatever rights are appropriate...

By the way how do I pay for 2018's subs?

Regards,

James Elworthy

Re: FORUM MEMBERSHIP

Chris Partridge
Administrator
Well, the fact that you are able to post shows you are a member. Congratulations!

Re: FORUM MEMBERSHIP

Christine
James 2018 subs of £40 are due in January there will be a form on the main sight or a following news letter to sign again.  It would be wonderful if you can come to the AGM on 06/01/18 at the Langstone sailing club. See information near top of forum page.
Christine
Christine

Re: FORUM MEMBERSHIP

Matt
Hi Chris,
Polly doesn’t seem to be able to log on to the forum. Any chance you could have a look at it for her, when you get a chance please...she keeps using my log-in at the moment!
Thanks
Matt

Re: FORUM MEMBERSHIP

michael
Chris, This is Michael Brown, I would like to join so I can row on a regular basis in your galley, please let me know how, I think I now have more affection for fixed seat rowing. Thanking you in anticipation. Michael

Re: FORUM MEMBERSHIP

Andrew B
Hi Michael, you seem to be able to post...but might I suggest that you register not as chairmaker but Michael, as so far as I know there’s only you in the Michael category, and we already have a Mike...makes it a lot easier for row organisers to see who is turning up for a row at a glance....best wishes Andrew
Andrew

Re: FORUM MEMBERSHIP

Chris Partridge
Administrator
Hi Michael, welcome aboard!
To become a member, download the form from the ‘useful info’ section of the website, fill it in and send it to Mike Gilbert. You can either do this electronically or print it out and pop it through his letter box (he lives in the house next to the boat park.)
Alternatively, just keep turning up until people start dropping hints about it being time you went legit...

Re: FORUM MEMBERSHIP

James Griffin
Chris
None of the august events are showing in the forum starting with to-day's 30th july mid week row
or at least not when i log onto the forum
regards

Re: FORUM MEMBERSHIP

Andrew B
Hi James  - they don't live on the forum ( nabble )

They show on the diary section of the home page of the website...bottom left corner ....

I've just checked and I can see them....

https://sites.google.com/site/langstonecutters3/home
Andrew

Re: FORUM MEMBERSHIP

James Griffin
Dear Andrew

Thanks for your email of today. I click on the link to the diary and get a calendar with nothing in it. This has never happened before. What am I doing wrong?

regards
James

Re: FORUM MEMBERSHIP

Andrew B
Hi James, You  could try fiddling with the slider on the right but other than that I have no real idea, sorry.
Andrew

Re: FORUM MEMBERSHIP

James Griffin
Hi Andrew
I will research what a slider is,not a slide rule i presume ?
regards
James

Re: FORUM MEMBERSHIP

Andrew B