FOOD and signup AGM

Christine
This post was updated on .
Hi All

Hopefully by now you have the AGM 06/01/18 in your diary. We will be eating Chilli and baked potatoes and salad and any accompaniments anyone want to bring.  So please sign below so we know numbers, hope you can ALL come.  Please also say if you would like to bring some food. We have the baked potatoes sorted. If you bring food then you do not pay the £5 meal charge.  If you are making chilli please make for 6 or 8 people. We will need at least one vegetarian option. Thank you very much, for your participation and company.

Times:-
Bar opens 6.30pm
Cutters clothes on sale.
Intro to Charity Raffle tickets on sale 6.50pm
Supper 7pm
AGM business
Knot tying extravaganza and challenges.
Raffle prize draw.
Bar open through out.

RAFFLE:- We will be having a raffle at the AGM, this will be in aid of our charity for 2018 'The Melon Charity'  ask Rachel about her resent visit to Africa concerning this charity. Please can you let me Rachel or Bobby have any prize gift you re willing to donate. We must all have a something! Even if it's an unwanted Christmas gift presently.

Thanks Christine
Christine
Dee

Re: AGM 06/01/18 A date knot to be missed

Dee
This post was updated on .
Happy to supply veggie chilli for 6 servings .

Re: AGM 06/01/18 A date knot to be missed

Andy Mac
Hi Christine,

Many Thanks.

Andy & Wendy for the AGM, food and social evening please and happy to help setting up, serving food and clearing away etc.

Best

Andy & Wendy

Re: AGM 06/01/18 RAFFLE

Teri
Couple of ginger cakes do?

Re: AGM 06/01/18 RAFFLE

BobbyClayton
As discussed yes please Teri

Re: FOOD and signup AGM

Andy Mac
Hi Christine,

I'm afraid that something has come up for that weekend and we will now be away and unable to make a Saturday row or the AGM.

Wishing you all a super day and evening.

Best wishes.
Andy & Wendy