End of week row Friday 24th at 0800

Chris Partridge
Administrator
Tides are too early in the first half of the week and the forecast for Thursday is horrible so I suggest going out on Friday for breakfast at the Marina Bar in Southsea. HW is 1005 so I suggest meeting at the boat park at 0800. We may even get a bit of sun if the Met Office is to be believed.

Re: End of week row Friday 24th at 0800

Andy Mac
Hi Chris

Me for this one please.
Best
Andy

Re: End of week row Friday 24th at 0800

Wendy H
And me please Chris.

Thank you.

Wendy
len

Re: End of week row Friday 24th at 0800

len
yes please put me in cheers len

Re: End of week row Friday 24th at 0800

Matt
Yes please for me,
Thanks
Matt

Re: End of week row Friday 24th at 0800

Marion
Oww yes please for me too. Marion x

Re: End of week row Friday 24th at 0800

Nigel.
Yes, please, Chris.
Thanks
Nigel.

Re: End of week row Friday 24th at 0800

Jacky Griffin
Yes please for me. Jacky G

Re: End of week row Friday 24th at 0800

Marion
Sorry guys - have to pull out of this row but will be there for the open row on Sunday. Have a good row and a lovely breakfast. Marion x