Ditton Skiff and Punting Club

Dee

Ditton Skiff and Punting Club

Dee
This post was updated on .
Lovely friends from Ditton have invited Cutters's for a day on the Thames at their club , the date will be Sunday 19th August , they would like us to arrive about 11.30 am as this will work out with their junior session which finishes at 12 pm . They plan a picnic on the lawn or BBQ but will confirm nearer the time .
Depending on numbers I will organize a coach otherwise we could car share and help towards fuel costs .

Please post as usual .

https://www.dittons.org.uk/

Dee

Re: Ditton Skiff and Punting Club

Tina Way
I'd be interested Dee.

Thanks
Tina

Re: Ditton Skiff and Punting Club

ron and cheryl
Hi Dee, we (Ron and Cheryl) are interested please

Re: Ditton Skiff and Punting Club

Andrew B
Yes please Dee for Andrew AND Debbie
Andrew

Re: Ditton Skiff and Punting Club

Mo Evans
Pleaser could you add my name to the list?
Dee

Re: Ditton Skiff and Punting Club

Dee
Of course Mo.
Pleaser could you add my name to the list?

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Ditton-Skiff-and-Punting-Club-tp15501p15506.html
To unsubscribe from Ditton Skiff and Punting Club, click here.
NAML

Re: Ditton Skiff and Punting Club

Alison Kidd
Sounds fun, yes please
Alison

Re: Ditton Skiff and Punting Club

Chris Partridge
Administrator
Yes please Dee. I need to practice that strange corkscrew movement to get the oar in the rowlock.
Dee

Re: Ditton Skiff and Punting Club

Dee
Me too ! Glad you can make it Chris.
Yes please Dee. I need to practice that strange corkscrew movement to get the oar in the rowlock.

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Ditton-Skiff-and-Punting-Club-tp15501p15531.html
To unsubscribe from Ditton Skiff and Punting Club, click here.
NAML

Re: Ditton Skiff and Punting Club

nigel
Sounds like a lovely idea! I'd love to come.
3 seats to spare (4 little ones) in my car.
Dee

More welcome

Re: Ditton Skiff and Punting Club

Tina Way