Day out to East Head Sat 21 July

Mark Taylor
Would anyone be interested in taking advantage of the early and late tides on this day to do a picnic day excursion to East Head. HW times are 07:06 and 19:40. So day would look like this:-

Depart Langstone 08:15 and row with the tide to East Head (arriving around 10:00)

Spend day at East Head for swimming, barbecue, picnic, frizbie, foootie, cricket etc. Boats can be easily beached while tide drops away. We will be on the beaach for around 6 hours, so ideal opportunity to bring children or grand children either by boat, or they could meet us there.

Depart East Head around 16:30 for row back to Langstone with the tide arriving at Langstone around 18:30 .

This is obviously all subject to weather conditions on the day, no one wants to spend a day out if it is foul, but current met office prediction into late july show warm and settled weather.

Also ideal opportunity for GRR training.

So, if interested, put the date in your diary, and sign up in the usual way.
Mark Taylor
Phone 023 9248 4492
Mobile 0777 226 3299
Email md_taylor@live.co.uk
Dee

Re: Day out to East Head Sat 21 July

Dee
Very interested Mark but won't be able to leave Geoff but maybe able to meet us there with the dog 🐶.

Dee

Re: Day out to East Head Sat 21 July

Christine
Marcus and I are interested, will need to confirm near th time.
Christine

Re: Day out to East Head Sat 21 July

Mike Gilbert
..if the weather is good - can be a lovely day..  count me in...

On Sat, 23 Jun 2018, 09:58 Mark Taylor [via Langstone Cutters RC], <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Email [hidden email]

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Day-out-to-East-Head-Sat-21-July-tp15477.html
NAML

Re: Day out to East Head Sat 21 July

Dave M
Yes please Mark for me and Jenny.

Cheers

Dave

Re: Day out to East Head Sat 21 July

Mo Evans
I'm interested, and will also confirm nearer the time.

Re: Day out to East Head Sat 21 July

Steve Woods
Mark,

Yes Please Steve and Rachel.