BRING A FRIEND 28/04/18

Christine
Dear All,

We had a very successful bring a friend day last year and so have planned another one for Saturday 28th April.  We will ready the boats at 9.30am and start rowing around 10am.  There will be a BBQ at lunchtime.  We will also buy cans of drink to sell, any alcohol can be bought from the Royal Oak.  In order to buy an appropriate amount of food please can you sign below if you are coming and also how many friends and family are coming too, if you are participating in the BBQ.

We hope this will be a fun social event.  We will need people willing to cox, row and attend to the BBQ.  People that can chat to new attendees to make them welcome and share your knowledge of rowing etc.
We could even do some knot tieing Geoff if you are around.

There will be some leaflets in the box in the garage, if you want to take them to give away.

Thanks for all you participation and help.
Christine
Christine
Dee

Re: BRING A FRIEND 28/04/18

Dee
Morning Christine
I'll be bringing some friends from Richmond , I'm happy to help out  on land or boat .

Dee

Re: BRING A FRIEND 28/04/18

Matt
Hi Christine,
Both Polly and I are planning on attending.
We’ve mentioned it to about 8 friends so far, but had no firm commitments from any of them yet. But I’ll keep chasing them.
Thanks
Matt

Re: BRING A FRIEND 28/04/18

Mo Evans
Happy to help wherever help is needed.

Re: BRING A FRIEND 28/04/18

MartinS
Christine I’m going to try and get a group of Emsworth Joggers along. We’ll do a mini duathlon - 5k run along the the shore - row and socializing - run back. I’ll let you know when I get an idea of numbers interested.

Re: BRING A FRIEND 28/04/18

LizW
Hi Christine, I would like to bring my husband along to have a go at rowing and for the BBQ please. We probably wont be able to get there until a little after 1000. Liz

Re: BRING A FRIEND 28/04/18

ron and cheryl
Hi Christine, we are bringing two friends to try rowing who seem quite keen ~ all the best Ron and Cheryl. (As you Know Cheryl and I are prepared to help as needed)

Re: BRING A FRIEND 28/04/18

Sue Loveridge
Peter and I will be there and are bringing Karen who did some rowing with the gigs but hurt her shoulder and is now ready to return to rowing.  I will bring a cake. Sue

Re: BRING A FRIEND 28/04/18

Andrew B
I hope to be there....
Andrew

Re: BRING A FRIEND 28/04/18

BobbyClayton
Planning to be there, possibly 7 adults 2 kids

Re: BRING A FRIEND 28/04/18

MartinS
At the moment looks like there might be 4 or 5 Emsworth Joggers coming along.