AGM 06/01/18 RAFFLE

Christine
This post was updated on .
Hi All.
Please put this date in your diary, it is for all the club members. We will have a meal, fun activities and games and the AGM meeting.  This will be a fun way to start the New Years rowing calendar.

Any questions please ask me. Food signup and further info will follow presently. So keep checking this post!

RAFFLE:- We will be having a raffle at the AGM, this will be in aid of our charity for 2018 'The Melon Charity'  ask Rachel about her resent visit to Africa concerning this charity. Please can you let me Rachel or Bobby have any prize gift you re willing to donate. We must all have a something! Even if it's an unwanted Christmas gift presently.

Thanks Christine
Christine
Dee

Re: AGM 06/01/18 A date knot to be missed

Dee
Sounds great Christine , happy to help if needed in anyway.

Re: AGM 06/01/18 A date knot to be missed

Andy Mac
Hi Christine,

Many Thanks.

Andy & Wendy for the AGM, food and social evening please and happy to help setting up, serving food and clearing away etc.

Best

Andy & Wendy

Re: AGM 06/01/18 RAFFLE

Teri